Human Rights Pledge
Anyone can be an advocate for justice, equality and human rights, including you. Take the Human Rights Pledge and commit to making our community one with greater justice and rights.
My Human Rights Pledge
- I believe all people are equally deserving of dignity and rights. This includes people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, sexual orientations, abilities, nationalities and all other forms of identity.
- I will treat others as equals and with dignity, respect and compassion.
- I will strive toward the empowerment of all people.
- I will celebrate diversity, respect local knowledge and encourage others to do the same.
- I pledge to uphold these principles of human rights and work towards creating a community that respects the rights of all.